The Warrick County Community Foundation is one of nine regional county affiliates of the Community Foundation Alliance.
The Warrick County Community Foundation (WCCF) announces the distribution of Community Good Grants totaling $93,890.91. This year, funds established by generous donors, provided grants to 12 organizations serving Warrick County residents. A reception for fund founders, and grant recipients, occurred on Tuesday, May 17, 2022, at Friedman Park Events Center.
Here is a list of grant recipients:
- Bread of Life Ministry, Inc. to support the “Feeding the Hungry” program
- Building Blocks for evidence-based curriculum, book sets and training for pre-school providers in Warrick County
- Chemo Buddies to provide services to Warrick County chemotherapy patients and their families
- Deaconess Hospital Foundation to purchase Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) for Warrick County first responders
- Holly’s House to support the “Think First & Stay Safe” child sexual abuse prevention program in Warrick County schools
- Main Street United Methodist Church for the 2022 Kids Korner summer program
- Rivertown Pickleball of Southern Indiana for the construction of pickleball courts in Warrick County
- Tri-State Food Bank for the Backpack Program at Chandler Elementary School
- United Way of Southwestern Indiana for the K-Camp program at Chandler Elementary School
- Warrick Literacy and Educational Connections for the Dolly Parton Imagination Library in Warrick County
- YWCA of Evansville for the YMCA Embracing Sobriety (YES) program
- Youth First, Inc. to provide support services in Warrick County schools