SICTC Open House
Are you interested in the Southern Indiana Career and Technical Center?
If so, now is the time to explore courses, and visit the facility in person, and learn about the application process.
High school students during their Junior and Senior years can attend SICTC. Current sophomores are encouraged to attend this event to learn more about career and technical options such as:
1. Advanced Manufacturing Technology
2. Animal Science/Pre-Veterinary
3. Architecture/Engineering Courses
4. Automotive Collision Repair Technology
5. Automotive Service Technology
6. Building Construction Technology
7. Computer Network Technology/CISCO
8. Computer Science
9. Culinary Arts
10. Diesel Service Technology
11. Electricity Technology
12 .Graphic Communications/Digital Media
13. Health Sciences Education
14. HVAC-R and Energy Systems
15. Precision Machine Metalworking Technology
16. Public Safety/Law Enforcement/Fire Science
17. Radio/TV Communications
18. Welding Technology
Students from Gibson, Posey, South Spencer, Vanderburgh and Warrick can attend SICTC. SICTC accepts students from public, private, parochial, on-line, charter, and home schools.
- Saturday, November 6, 10:00-11:30
- Wednesday, November 17, 5:30-7:00
- Masking required, urge people to remain 6 foot apart
- 2 events, recommend attendance by alphabet when possible
- Students with last names A-J on Saturday, November 6 when possible
- Students with last names K-Z on Wednesday, November 17 when possible
- Not all families will be able to follow due to scheduling conflicts, work, etc. They will be welcomed.
- Recommend that one parent and only applying child attend open house when possible
- Based on square footage of classroom and lab space, SICTC will limit the number of families in one area at a time.
APPLICATIONS OPEN NOVEMBER 1, 2021
Visit www.sictc.com for more details!